Work with Us
Senior Interior Designer
We are seeking talented, creative, interior designers who have the ability to conceive of new forms and then generate the documentation to take these ideas through construction. You must also be capable of creating the presentation boards to present these ideas internally and to our clients.
In addition to interior design and material selections, our interior design team will design the light fixtures, furniture, and sometimes bathroom fixtures for all the architecture projects we do. These interior fittings are extensions and part of our architecture.
We have ultra-high-end project types in the fields of hospitality, residential estates, museums, boutiques, restaurants, and others.
We are hiring interior designers at all levels.
Requirements and abilities for the position
- Design capabilities consistent with our kind of architecture that creates organic non-linear structures using innovative methodologies and construction techniques.
- Familiarity with our work at roth-architecture.com and Azulik.com
- Software such as. BIM, Revit, AutoCAD, In Design, Adobe Suite.
- Hand sketching ability
- Microsoft Office
- Hands-on physical model and/or furniture building experience a plus
- Spanish fluency and high-level English skills. Our international project documentation will be executed in English. Domestic projects in Mexico will be executed in Spanish. In-house office discussions will be conducted in Spanish and English.
- YOU MUST SUBMIT A CV AND PORTFOLIO IF YOU ARE APPLYING. If the file too heavy to upload, please send CV and Portfolio to email@example.com